Donations to Discovery

Monday, September 21, 2015

No question about it... I am made of Metal!

Was picking up a few things at Trader Joe's and saw this and couldn't resist.


Was up till midnight last night watching a series on VH1 that documented the history and all genres of Metal Music.  It was fascinating to see 30 years of Rock Metal music categorized and described with all the particular groups from each genre analyzed, interviewed and their musical styles, lyrics and shows compared.
I realized I knew most of the bands and loved nearly every genre all the way from Glam Metal to Thrash to NuRock.....

Yep I guess I'm a Metal Head!

Got to the Praxis workout today and my beloved trainer, Gary, who is one talented athlete but unfortunately needs music rehab was playing some sort of 50s shit on the workout music....

When "I turned into a Burning Ring of Fire" - which is actually a great song - just not something I want to work out to - came on.... I finally had to break out the phone and the earbuds and go into my own little world of....

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!!

Knocked out a 315# deadlift standing on a 6" platform with this feeding into my brain...


You wanna bring out the animal inside?


Inject this into your body!

Take the last of the Creatine Mix from your workout....

Add a whole yellow squash, carrot sticks, kale, frozen berries...


A scoop of protein powder and some ice cubes and add the liquid Creatine mix on top.


Pop on the Nutribullet base...


Swap ends and mount on the Nutribullet.


And pop that sucker for about 20 seconds.


Creamy and delicious!  Full of 30g of protein and lots of good carbs!

You drink that and you will feel like a Freak on a Leash!


Post PIYO Strength Workout meal....

10 oz pork chop with a side sauce of Hoisin-Chili Sauce-Sriracha-Honey Mustard, side salad of Spring Mix and Tomatoes with Balsamic and EVOO and a slice of toasted Kalamata Olive bread and strawberry preserves.


Riding back from my Praxis Workout on Agua Fria and was listening to this song and I swear.... I was laughing so hard at the lyrics I about fell off my bike.

Finally had to stop and screenshot the song because I hadn't heard it before.

  1. Everywhere I Go
  2. Everywhere I go
    Bitches always know
    That Charlie Scene got a weenie that he loves to show (bitch)
    Everywhere I go
    Bitches always know
    That Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show
    Wake up
    Grab beer
    Grab rear
    Shave beard
    Put on some scene gear
    Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
    Break up, with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts
    I'm undead
    Unfed
    Been sleeping on, bunk beds, since ten
    So if I don't booze it
    I'm gonna lose it
    Everybody get to it
    Do it
    Get ruined.
    Lets get this party started
    Lets keep them 40s poppin'
    So just get buzzed and stay fucked up
    We'll keep them panties droppin'
    Lets get this party started
    Lets keep them 40s poppin'
    So just get buzzed and stay fucked up
    We'll keep them panties droppin'

Where was this music when I was 18 years old?


Ahi Tuna Steak with a squeeze of lime juice on Kalamata Olive Toast with Honey Mustard topped with tomato and olive oil and sided with fresh basil.

5 minute meal...

Simple.... Beautiful....Healthy....Tastes Great!

1 comment: