Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Finding myself as weird and out of place in Santa Fe NM as I was in Lake Jackson Tx

Got up this morning with my body feeling like it needed more protein after yesterday morning's PIYO Strength and evening's Praxis workout.

So I doled out a nice portion of the lean ground beef and veggie mix with 2 eggs.


And landed them on 2 strips of Kalamata Olive toast in a field of fresh basil with a few jalapeno slices.


Some may say.... No wonder you're always angry and amped up.....

You drink 17 cups of strong coffee and listen to this kind of music....

"Under And Over It"
Yeah, go!

Did you hear the one about me being a punk?
Did you hear the one about me being a drunk?
Did you hear the one about me losing my nerve?
Or how I'm just another fucking sheep in the herd?
Did you hear about the money, how it made me change?
So funny to me, all the time that they waste.
Did you hear the one about me giving a shit?
'Cause if I ever did I don't remember it.

You can be me and I will be you.
You can live just like a star.
I'll take my sanity, you take the fame.
I'm under and over it all.
(I'm under and over it.)

Did you hear the one about me playing the game?
Selling my soul and changing my name.
Did you hear the one about me being a prick?
Did you know I don't care? You can suck my...
Did you hear the one about me trying to die?
Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie....adiĆ³s....good riddance....fuck you!

You can be me and I will be you.
You can live just like a star.
I'll take my sanity, you take the fame.
I'm under and over it all.
(I'm under and over it.)
I, I, I'm under and over it.
I, I, I'm under and over it.

You can be me and I will be you.
You can live just like a star.
I'll take my sanity, you take the fame.
I'm under and over it all.
(I'm under and over it.)
I'm under and over it all.
(I'm under and over it.)
I, I, I'm under and over it.
I, I, I'm under and over it.

To which I say.....

Did I ask for your opinion?


Had a lady at my condo compound (kinda sounds like a prison right?) tell me about this little French bakery / cafe' right down the street.

Was feeling a little misplaced so decided to walk down the street and give it a try.


Holy delectable delights Batman!  I think I just died and went to Pastry Heaven!


I literally was in Sensory Overload as I told the beautiful French accent lady behind the counter who asked what I wanted.


I listen to music literally 90% of my waking hours most of it through my iPhone 4s on iHeart Radio by selecting the artist or song I want the music played from.

As indicated below, I've been dialed into the Five Finger Death Punch station for the last couple of days - part of the Deep Dark Metal kick I've been on lately.

Whenever I go into a place or am in any situation where I want to hear what's going on around me (which is rare), I take my earbuds out of my ears and drape them over my ears with the cable running around the back of my ear and the earbuds itself hanging down in front of my ears.

I do this because if I just let them drop, they hang down from the collar of my shirt and tend to get tangled or hung up on anything I am leaning over, etc.

The effect of this draping of the earbuds from my ears is that it looks like I'm wearing some sort of bizarre earrings.


I was doing this when an older gentleman named Jeff greeted me as I was perusing the abundance of choices at the Clafoutti's counter.

We started a nice conversation where he talked about my earbud earrings and marveled at my RockTape Kinesiology tape and my "adventurous move" from the Texas Gulf Coast to Santa Fe NM.

He asked me how I felt about moving to Santa Fe to which I remarked....

I'm beginning to feel as out of place here as I was in Texas!


With that thought in mind, I set down to a Peach and Strawberry Galette and a Blueberry Madeleine and a strong cup of Dark Roast Coffee - as if I needed more caffeine!


Whether my move to Santa Fe turns out to be a failure or not remains to be seen.



I guess regardless of where I am....

One thing remains the same...


And that's the best way for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment