Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Night at the Blue Rooster... Zumba at Anytime Fitness... 2 Meals and Purple Jeans

One of my favorite dance hangouts in Santa Fe.... the Blue Rooster.


Didn't stay too late last night....


Woke up this morning to some nice temps...


And Adam Lambert on VH-1....

Which was a good lead-in to my first Zumba class at Anytime Fitness since being back.


Afterwards treated myself to a knockout meal at the Santa Fe Baking Co....

Carne Adovado with Pinto Beans and Grilled Veggies (sub'd for the standard fries - Yay Me!) and 2 Eggs over easy with a Steaming Cup of Black Lightning fixed up just the way I like it.


Lemme tell you something.... that's a beautiful meal that tastes as good as it looks....

Can you believe you can get this beautiful meal for $10.95?!*%$%

And for the evening meal....

Arugula with tomato and grilled yellow squash....

Wait!  Where's the Protein?


Aaaah.... there you go....

Another pattie of the 96% lean Angus ground meat mix with a ton of veggies embedded and a link of TJ's Sweet Basil Chicken and  Turkey Sausage a sliced baked sweet potato and a big jalapeno cut into slices...


Now that's a smoking meal..... and yes it was hot with the jalapenos!


And garnished with black seedless grapes.....

Geez - it's almost too pretty to eat.

And that plate is packed with plenty of good carbs and protein!


Which keeps me in my skinny jeans!

My Purple Skinny Jeans.


A man has to be secure in his masculinity to wear Purple Jeans...


And I am....

In Purple Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment