Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Calling all the Assholes in the room!

Praxis workout of the day.


Yep.... I may be an asshole.... but I'm not the only one!

"Still Counting"
Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone
You're a liar, you're a cheater, you're a fool
Well that's just like me yoohoo and I know you too
Mr. Perfect don't exist my little friend
And I tell you it again, and I do it again
Counting all the assholes in the room, well I'm
Definitely not alone, well I'm not alone


Seeking relief from the pain means trying different things.


This band definitely hits the music and lyrics pretty hard.


Supper Round 1:

Pork Chop, Salad and Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls.


Supper Round 2:

Chicken Sausage with Brie Cheese, Tomatoes and another roll.


Long day with a lot of challenges, a good bike ride to the workout, a hard workout, long bike ride back,
a new Painkiller and Big Food for Supper.

Another Day of Discovery!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the bad home remedy suggestion. On a brighter note, fix your damn leg so you can show this young buck how to ski soon

    ReplyDelete