Donations to Discovery

Saturday, October 18, 2014

This is why I get out of LJT.... Meeting my Sister from Another Mister!

Last Night's Food Mix.....

The last of the African - Moroccan Spice mix seasoned Sirloin and the last baked Sweet Potato with onions, squash and carrots over Spring Mix, tomatoes, grapes and banana chips.


Headed out early this morning....

At High Speed..... 51 minute run from LJT to IAH....

Riding the Stang at 120 at 5:30 in the morning is guaranteed to wake you up!!


Seems like I'm.....


Whaddup Ice?


Nobody where I go.... Coffee is the Fuel!!!


Cause that's the way I do it...



Got the music on Shuffle.... so never know what's gonna come up....

Ga head......

Rock me Amadeus!!!



Sat down in the plane next to this lady that had Outdoor Living written all over her face....

Not literally..... but her face told a story....

A story of a Life fully Lived.....

Maybe several Lives fully Lived.

Had that look of a lady that preferred animals to people or people who act like animals....

Or both....

She went to sleep....

And I went to thinking.

Man - if that Woman's face could talk.... what kinda tales would it tell?

Well - Sleeping Beauty finally woke up...

And the Face of Tales talked....

About a young life lived in the West - Wyoming, Montana, Utah....

Riding Horses and chasing cows.

Holy Cowgirls and Bucking Broncs Batman!   What century / What era did this lady come from?

Then she tells me she's been in Houston since 87 playing professional polo and raising horses.

Worn out 2 hips in the process.

WTF?

And everytime I thought something, this lady would say it.....

And everytime I said something, this lady would finish my sentence....

Saying exactly what I was thinking...

Hunting, Fishing, Outdoors, Manual Transmission Vehicles..... 

It's like I was looking in the mirror talking to myself.

After a while, I just listened.....

In amazement.

I had finally met my Doppelganger. 

If the start of this trip is any indication of how the rest of it will go....

I better pull my hat down a little tighter and hold on to the saddle horn....

Cause this is gonna be a Wild Ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment