Donations to Discovery

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Setting the Standard - Wills On Wheels City Scoring System

No Big Secret for anybody who knows me (God help you) that I've been working on relocating to a Happier Place for quite some time now.

In general, I want to go to a Cooler Environment North and West of the Texas Gulf Coast.

And being a Data Guy, I figured I better put together a little scoring system for evaluating the different cities / areas of the country I am considering.

So here's a 1st pass effort on that....

I call it my "City Scoring System".....

Pretty Self Explanatory based on the info in the worksheet screenshot below.

10 Cities (some of which I have not named or evaluated yet)

10 Score Categories

1 - 10 Score with 10 Being the Best.

Cities across the top.

Scoring Items on the Left

Score Totals at the Bottom

Click on the image to get a better view - it should open in a different window / tab.

No big surprises.....

My current city of residence - Lake Jackson TX - scores the lowest....

And my favorite city on earth - San Francisco CA - scores the highest.


Whadduya think?

1 comment:

  1. So lake Jackson was the lowest in the meanness category? That should count for at least something shouldn't it? Maybe that category should be worth double!

    ReplyDelete