Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Good Morning from Clear and Cold Bozeman MT - Everywhere I go I see White People!

My kind of Weather!


This is the beginning of my 5th day in Bozeman MT and I have to say....

My first impression was I didn't like it so much....

It's bigger, more spread out.... has a lot more development.... and I couldn't get a feel for the people, culture and community like I did with Winter Park CO which had that small town friendly feel cause....

It was a small and friendly town.

But Bozeman is starting to grow on me...

I found a great place to workout... which I needed.

A heavy and intense weight workout is just different from an intense bicycle ride.....

If you've done both, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

The Weather is all over the map.... which is OK - I like having to adjust to the elements.

There's a ton of bicycle paths, trails and parks and that's a good thing.

And for the most part, it's a thinner, healthier looking population.... which makes sense.

But I gotta tell ya.... and let me preface this by saying there ain't a racist bone in my body.

I am an Equal Opportunity Offender.

But here's my observation.....

I've seen NO BLACK PEOPLE in Bozeman MT.....

And only 1 HISPANIC PERSON.... and that was the lady that waited on me in the Mexican Restaurant where I ate lunch yesterday.

Don't know if it's a function of the Cold Weather or geographically, it's just so far from the South or what the deal is....

But this place is dominated by White People.

Not sure what I think about that.....

I'll look for anecdotal evidence / more data and report back to you on this.

Headed for a Zumba workout at Ridge Athletic - Yay Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment