Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Today was a Good Day!

Anytime you can wake up in Lake Jackson with 50 degrees and sunshine.....

You know it's gonna be a good day!


And this was a Great Day!

Had lunch with a Friend of Mine who thought a lot of me and my friend's posts on Homosexuality...

He's another dyed in the wool Christian but one with respect for the feelings of others.

This guy is a Solid Gold Old School Gentleman and I am fortunate to be in his company.

We were leaving Brian's B-B-Q and I snapped this pic of one of my  favorite sayings....


After that had a long and interesting discussion with my Life Muse..... 

Not sure what to make of it but gave me a lot to think about.... 

And people that make you think....

Are a good thing.

And speaking of Good Things - Will Black's CrossFit WMD WOD board is a good thing....

Filled with neat stuff like Back Squats for the Strength Movement...

Core Workout....

And an ascending rep 8 min workout combo of Thrusters, Pull Ups and Burpees.


Looks like the 8th round was the Money Round!


Speaking of Money Shot.... How you like me now?


And it doesn't look like it but there's about 12 oz of cast iron skillet grilled sirloin cubes and a medium sized sweet potato buried in that pile of Spring Mix, tomatoes, Radishes, Carrots, grapes, blueberry almonds and banana chips.


Sing it Ice.....

1 comment: