Donations to Discovery

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Back to the Future!

Finally feeling like I'm getting caught up with the Here and Now...

Feels good to be back in the Land of the Living....

And just doing my own thing.

Was talking with an old friend of mine last night about the advantages of being alone as opposed to having to deal with a relationship.

I've pretty much decided at this stage in my life....

It's the Best Thing for.....

Me and the World!!


Been riding my bike a lot lately with the slightly cooler weather and after renewing my love of the bike from riding it so much in Winter Park CO.

Got up this morning and spent 2 hours cleaning the house for a showing that didn't happen (which really pisses me off!!).

Rode my bike to Family Fitness and Fat's Fat Burner class and Kari's Zumba class.

Then rode to El Jimador for a post workout meal....

Tampiquena (Skirt Steak) and Eggs, Charro Beans and yes....even some pan fried potatoes.... topped with a lot of fresh jalapenos and Taquera Sauce!!


My body was saying that wasn't enough so when I got home, I fired up the cast iron skillet and knocked out a 7 oz ribeye, kale and another sweet potato!


That's one of the things you have to be sensitive to.....

Listening to what your body tells you that it needs.

In this case, my body said I needed another 30 g of protein.....

So I gave it just that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment