Donations to Discovery

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Making a Plan Part 2

Here's a blow up of that map showing where Bozeman is....kinda in between everything....

Like me.... but I like it....

I can go west to Butte, east to Billings, east and south to Gardiner, west and south to West Yellowstone.

Probably do all those routes on this trip.

This is a blog called.....

Discovery....

And I am an Adventurer and Explorer at heart.


Speaking of Discovering.....

How you like those temps?


But this ain't my first rodeo....so I'm suiting up for a long ride today.


Like I said in the previous post..... I'm stocked up and ready to rumble for a week in Bozeman.

Roasted Chicken
Deli Corned Beef
Deli Cajun Chicken
Spring Mix Salad
Grape and Vine ripened Tomatoes
Shredded Carrots
Sweet Mini Peppers
Kale
Red Delicious and Fuji Apples
Bananas
Grapes
Strawberries
Dried Fruit and Nuts and Blueberry Almonds
Coffee and all the fixings - Brown Sugar, Coffee Mate, Cinnamon, Honey, Vanilla Extract
Protein Powder
Creatine Mix
Cooking Utensils, Knife and Cutting Board


And of course, my connection to the Cyber World.


Kind of a Blueprint for my Future.

Discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment