Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's All about the He Said She Said Bullshit and.... Blurred Lines


Had one of those nights and morning that make me wanna just....

Got into an absolutely stupid argument with my Wife last night....

Whoa Trigger....

You're Married????

Yeah....

What?

You don't read my blog?

That's your problem not mine...

http://willsonwheels.blogspot.com/2014/06/married-without-wife.html?m=1

You know it's one of those things I've talked about a lot...

Dealing with the Monster inside us and Dealing with Others and the interaction between the 2.

I got mad.... Lost my Temper... And blah blah blah...

Same old Same old....

Toxic...

Why we're nearly 1000 miles apart

for nearly 18 months and getting further apart everyday.

For so many people, marriage is cut and dried...

A clear line in the sand....

Used to be for me too...

Then 2 failed marriages happened and I started seeing the end of the road from the top of the last hill and my eyes starting get bad...

And all I see now is....

It is what it is....

Just wanna be Happy and Healthy....

Have learned to separate myself from those things and people in Life that threaten either one of those.

At the End of the Day...
Everyday...
All I wanna Say...
Is...

Speaking of Having A Good Day....

Here's a Big Shout out to the Possy (msp?) at BzRehab which Word on the Street, (I always wanted to say that!) is, that it's the Clearinghouse for Gossip in Lake Jackson.

Hell I saw that the first 5 minutes I was there.

Whadduya expect?

You get a flock of hens in a pen with No Rooster and and all you end up with is a barnyard with a bunch of Cackling and a lot of Chicken Shit.

I have a feeling I gave them....

Good!

Garbage is Out....

Coffee is In...

You wanna listen to something different?

Country Rap....

No comments:

Post a Comment