Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cranking Up the Volume... By Turning Down the Weight!!!


Still have people telling me I need to stop losing weight....

Same thing they said at 180....

And 175....

And 170....

And now here I am at 165 - 167....

I think that people in general....

Especially in the South...

And Especially in Lake Jackson...

Where Waistlines and Egos run big....

And especially women....

Have gotten used to seeing men run around...

Or maybe waddle around....

At 25 - 35% bodyfat and don't know what a man is actually supposed to look like....

At 5 - 7% bodyfat....

Lean and Muscular....

At 52!!!

People ask me if I'm getting ready for a competition....

And yes I am....

It's a Competition called...

LIFE!!!!

My goal is to get a light, lean, muscular, graceful, fast, strong, flexible, symmetrical, balanced and aesthetically appealing body and to have it and maintain it until....

The Day I Die!!!!

Is that possible??

Don't know....

I haven't died yet.

But I'm getting close to a weight and condition that I think meets many of the criteria above....

But you be the judge....

I think 160 - 163 will be my ultimate low weight but as I've told many people that have told me I need to quit losing weight....

My Body will tell me the right weight to be at....

How????

I will stop losing weight!

How am I doing this?

Simple....

Work out as intensely as your body and mind will allow 1 hour per day 6 days per week.

I do CrossFit M-W-F at CrossFit WMD in Angleton....

www.crossfitwmd.com

Just do what Will Black says and you'll be aiiiight!!!

I do Boot Camp on Tu-Th and Body Pump on Sat at Family Fitness in Lake Jackson....

www.family-fitness.com

But most importantly, I stay on a strict Paleo diet aka Paleolithic Diet or Caveman Diet -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

Meat, Eggs, Veggies, Fruit, Nuts and Seeds....

Coffee, Creatine, Fresca, Sangria Wine, a beer sampler of 3 - 5 oz beers at WurstHaus twice a week and a few supplements - multivitamin, Glucosamine Chondroitin, magnesium, fish oil, Amino acids L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine, Ginger, NOS blaster....

Cinnamon, Sugar and Cream-mate in my coffee...

And I drink lots of coffee!!!

That's it....

That's what goes in my body.

NO Dairy, Gluten, Bread, Rice, Potatoes, Pasta, Beans, Processed Foods, Fried Foods, Etc.


Oh and for you folks who don't work legs....

With an ACL reconstruction 25 years ago on the left and arthritis in both...

So no excuses for those of you with healthy knees!!!

Again, Paleo diet is 50% of the battle....

Lose the Fat....

Get Healthy...

Get Smaller....

Lighter....

Leaner....

Look Bigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment