Donations to Discovery

Sunday, July 6, 2014

From Midnight Meals to Morning Temps to Music Mix...


Stayed out as late as I could last night and got home and was hungry so threw together a 5 min Paleo meal of....
Diced Holmes Pork and Venison sausage, HEB JalapeƱo seasoned thin cut chicken breast and Leftover Veggies freshened up with Red Grapes...

That's the Way to Deal with the Midnight Munchies!!!

A friend of mine asked me what kind of music I listened to....

And I said....

All kinds....

Everything from late 60s to Present Day...

Classic Rock, Pop, Disco, Heavy Metal, Grunge, Post-Grunge, NuRock, Classical, Jazz, Country, Rap, Hip Hop, Alternative, Indie...

You name it... I'll pretty much give it a listen...

But my favorite is the Grunge - Post Grunge era of....

Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Godsmack, Staind, Disturbed, Korn, Rage Against the Machine and Yes...

Rob Zombie!!

I told ya...

I been on a 20 hour a day Life Binge and I ain't....

Need to get some more of this today at Vitamin World...

In it everyday.... You winning?

Life ain't killed me yet!!

Wish I was here...

But I'm here...

Main thing is to just get....

I always do...

And it's full of Creatine, Fresca and Sangria!!!

Escaped and Not Going Back...

This one's....

I really don't...

I'm OK without it.

Hello Sunday!!

Whaccha got for me today???

No comments:

Post a Comment