Donations to Discovery

Monday, July 7, 2014

Why do You do it Wills?


Why do you do this blog??

Now that's a tough question especially for first thing on a Monday morning.

Well... Let's get a cup of GoJo....


And Wake Up...

And get in the New Age...


And talk about it.

Or I'll talk about it...

And you listen.

A friend asked yesterday how much time I spent on my blog everyday.

It depends....

On how much time I have...

On whether or not I have something to share...

Something I want to talk about.

How I feel about life.

Short answer is that lately...

Probably 15 mins to 1-1/2 hours a day.

Some people are amazed to find that I submit all my posts via my cell phone.

It's called mobile blogging.

My son asked me a while back why I do my blog.

Several reasons:

I think about a lot of shit a lot so there's a lot going on all the time and I wanna talk about it...

Express it...

And I really don't have a social circle and don't do the Facebook thing so my blog is my mechanism that allows me to express my thoughts.

Expressing things in written form is a type of Self Management....

Which most of is need more of.

Once written, you can look at it, evaluate it and consider the thought process, circumstances and emotion behind the written word.

In short, I love to write...

It is one of my passions.

My blog is an independent, chronological, catalogued storage place for the pics and dialog of my life.

I can look back for 4-1/2 years and see what was going on and know that it is saved and protected outside my own cyber storage capabilities. I can quickly search, find and send links to any post subject or keyword.

By documenting my thoughts, actions and plans in a public domain, it creates a kind of accountability....

I mean... Come on.... If I'm promoting a Paleo Diet and a Healthy Lifestyle on my blog and then you see me out slamming down a plate of cheesy enchiladas and 3 margaritas....

Just saying.

It's a a Walk the Talk kind of thing.

Finally... At some point I have a Vision for writing a Book based on the Concept and Theme of this Blog...

Discovery.

And I'm practicing and gathering material.

So yeah...

Mechanism for Expression.

Storage for a Life Collage.

Accountability Platform.

Future Book.

That's why I do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment