Donations to Discovery

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Music and Food... What Else is there to Life?


I'm not sure Jesus had a political affiliation but if he did....


First one I always shoot...


I'm gonna write a whole post based on this song but now's not the time...


Been out of this for a long time...


One of my favorite Soundgarden songs.


Think she already did...


No problem staying light and lean with Paleo and CrossFit on M-W-F, Boot Camp on Tu-Th and Body Pump on Saturday....

Looking like a skinned rabbit lately and loving it...

Best shape I've been in my Life and Hope I can Maintain It for the Rest...


Asked a longtime reader to critique my blog entries over the last few months and got the response that I was doing too many redundant food prep sequences....

And that was it....

That's all the reader had to say...

Had a couple of thoughts on that comment:

1. Of all the things I have done and documented on this blog, and I have to say albeit humbly, I've done and recorded visually and literally on this blog some pretty cool fucking things....

Of all those things, the one subject / item that I have been asked most about, that has piqued the most interest in readers and random individuals encountered everyday, has been....

My Paleo Diet.

I betcha I have had at least 200 people stop me and ask me what I am doing different....

Because I am different....

I look different...

I feel different...

I act different...

And at least 50% of that difference is due to my diet.

People wanna know what I'm eating, how to prepare it, what to buy at the store, how much it costs....

Anything and Everything...

I tell them the basic Paleo Plan...

Meat, Eggs, Veggies, Fruit, Nuts, Seeds....

But then I just say....

"Read my Blog.... I put nearly every meal I cook and how to prepare it on there..."

Then I hand them a....

Discovery Card...

Which is so so appropriate...

Because it is and has been my Greatest Discovery in the last 20 years.

So, in short and in long, I do the food sequences so frequently and repetitiously because that's what people wanna see....

Or should I say....

Most people...

Which brings me back to my reader with the critique...

And point #2.

2. I think my Fearless Reader has missed the whole point / theme of this Blog.

It's about taking control of your life, finding out what works for you or what's broken and Discovering Your Own Road to Redemption....

In other words....

Positive Things....

Self Discovery...

Self Improvement...

So, in sticking with that theme and intent, lemme make a suggestion to the World out there and the 2.5 regular readers I have...

Anytime you do a critique of something....

Anything that is costing you nothing and that someone is putting their free time and effort into, make every attempt to mate every correction or redirection or let's just call it what it is....

Every Bitch....

Match every Bitch you have with a Positive Feedback Item....

And if you can't find a positive thing to say then don't contribute the negative...

The World would be a much better place if we all would practice this little Life Technique....

And knowing what this Reader does for a living, it surprises me they didn't practice this....

Leads me to believe they've graduated from CB to just....

B...

So, in honor of my Reader B, here's another Paleo Meal Prep sequence...

And you know....

Don't really matter if my readership goes from 2.5 to 1.5....

It's not like I'm getting paid to do this....

End of Rant...

Beginning of Paleo cooking sequence....

HEB jalapeƱo seasoned thin cut chicken breast with the standard symphony of salad, veggies and fruit...


2 and 2 on these 1/4" thick chicken breasts.
 

Pot of gold... 


Round 1 done... 


Round 2 up.... 


Violins coming in.... 


Aaah.... Sweet string section.... With a little flute... 


That orange diced stuff is Mr Habanero....

The conductor.... 


And there you have the full opera... 


Just call me a Paleo Mozart... 



And who better to perform for??? 


Let's see...

In this post...

I provided....

A musical menu....

A food menu....

A rant in between...

A Literary Beatdown on a Reader requiring an attitude adjustment...

Pretty good post Wills...

Thanks Bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment