Donations to Discovery

Sunday, July 6, 2014

From One Music Extreme to Another.... And Morning Rain


We're all gonna die....

It's the Path to that Endpoint that really matters...

Avoiding this is Essential...

Diverging from the norm is a Must...

If you can't avoid this...
Then dish out a few of your own...

If I was gonna buy a luxury car, it would be a Toyota Avalon....

Hoo Doo the Voo Doo Dat Yoo Doo?

Better to be the Striker than the Stricken....

Ask Leonidas...

Was in Home Depot shopping for a new camode....

Thanks for sharing that...

And saw this lady that reminded me of Chaka Khan so I dialed in a new station on iHeart...

And one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite performers of ALL TIME popped up...

And then I heard this strange sound and stepped outside into a Beautiful Morning Rain...

Thank You God.

Forgot how beautiful...

And Sexy this type of music is...

Love George Benson...

See what happens when you let your mind wander...

Just another Day of Discovery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment