Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I gotta say.... It Was a Good Day!!!


Flowers for me to me....


Food for me to me....


Geez - Wills....

You're getting serious about this cooking shit!!!

2 skillets and a Dutch oven...

Really?


Yeah.... Really!!!


Dude - you're cranking up the volume!!!


Aaah.... So there was a plan.....

Come on....

There is always a plan!!!


Holy Amazing Creations!!!!

There are some incredibly talented people out there!!!


Belgian Raspberry Beer!!!

Think Dessert Beer!!!


3 Amigos with another great Offering from Clown Shoe at the end....

Blaecorn Unidragon!!!!

http://www.clownshoesbeer.com/cs_beer/blaecorn-unidragon-russian-imperial-stout/

Clown Shoe is fast becoming my favorite Beer Company with 2 of my favorite beers of all time..

The Unidragon and the Chocolate Sombrero Stout!!!

http://www.clownshoesbeer.com/cs_beer/chocolate-sombrero/


No.... I didn't get laid....

But I gotta say I knocked out just about everything else on the list....

Lots of Coffee, Conversation, Workout, Food, Wine, Beach, Beer and Music....

Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment