Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Clint Eastwood... And Knee Tattoos


Was at Wayside Pub talking to this lady who hasn't seen me in a while.

Among many complements she gave me on my looks and fitness, the greatest complement she gave me was that I look like one of my All Time Favorite actors and just general Bad Ass Dude...

Clint Eastwood!!!

I didn't get the resemblance but then I took a Selfie and Googled some Clint Eastwood images and ....


Damn!!!!

She might have something!!!

Which leaves me....

Totally Pumped!!!!

So then I walk into El Toro late and get one of my knee staredowns from a waitress who asked what's on my knees....

And obviously I say....

"Kinesiology Tape".

And she says....

"Damn.... I thought they were tattoos".

Don't know what to say...

Let me ask you a dumb fucking question....

"Does this look like tattoos?"


Calgon.... Take Me Away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment