Donations to Discovery

Monday, July 7, 2014

Holy Shit WODMan - I finished first!!!!


Action in the Box!


Looks like a scene from Tron...


And the Results of Today's WOD...

1st in the 5:45.

Finished ahead of Derek, the guy who bested me in last Wednesday's WOD...

I said "Maybe Next Time"...


Geez - the Old Man beat the Day's Field.

First Time Ever!

Go Coffee....

Go Paleo!!!

And I got 315 on Deadlifts for 3 reps....

Same as when I was at 195#....

But now I weigh 165!!!!

The Human Body is an Amazing Thing!!!


WOD of the Day!!!

Yay!!!


Ate an Ahi Tuna and Veggie meal and drank my Creatine - Fresca - Sangria recovery drink when I finished my WOD.


Then drove straight to Family Fitness to shower and hit Rebecca's 7:30 Hip Hop Class.

It was a Blast!!!

Did I mention I Love to Dance...

Gonna have a celebration beer and then Hit the Hay!!

Wishing you all....

1 comment: