Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Unleash the Beast!!!


My 62 year old sister who does CrossFit in Eufaula Alabama sent me this shirt for my birthday.

I love it!!


Especially the back...


It is a theme I have written a lot about recently.

Doing what others won't...

To become something better...

Than what we are.

To become a strong, lean, fat burning machine.

To return to the Energy and Fitness of our Youth!!!

People know what to do...

The information is out there in many different forms.

And it's really not that difficult...

But for whatever reason, they choose -

Make a conscious decision ...

NOT to do it.

Baffles the hell out of me, but what do I know?

I'm just a 52 year old guy at 6% bodyfat who runs circles around 95% of the 25 year olds I work out with.

We all have a Beast inside us...

We just keep it covered in 25 - 50# of fat.

Do Paleo.... Do CrossFit...

And the Beast will emerge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment