Donations to Discovery

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Random Roll through the Weekend


Thinking about a trip back to the Beauty of Utah....

With an Old Friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time....

Like 8 months!!!

Who would that be???

My Dear Departed Wife!!!

Trying the Compression top thang....

Come to the conclusion that a lot of the World views me as a....

To which I say....

Bitch Bitch Bitch.

Getting....

But there's still this....

Paleo supper at WurstHaus - Spicy Chicken Sausage, JalapeƱo Beef Sausage, Steamed Veggies, Red Cabbage and my standard 3 - 5 oz beer sampler.

Nice looking group of young folks. Can't seem to connect with people my age - little too slow, stuffy and judgmental for me...
But young folks seem to tolerate me so that's who I hang out with.

Big Red is still Bright, Bold and Beautiful....

Kinda like me.

Even at 11....

That's 52 in people years.

Big Red is a Bitching Fool!!!

Breaking out the Pipe and a little Ft Worth Supreme....

Courtesy of my Son!!!

Thanks Bro - I needed that!!!

Had a fasting day today to get back down in the lower part of my 165 - 170
Range. It works -

Don't eat...

Don't drink....

Lose 4 lbs.

I always say...

You wanna lose weight?

Stop eating!!!!

Got where I want so having my favorite Paleo delight at El Toro....
Bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup - No Cheese, No Rice, No Tortilla Chips, Double the Veggies, Add Diced Avocado and 2 sliced JalapeƱos and all the pico and lettuce that comes with the soup.


Ends up being a Soup and Salad all in 1 Bowl!!!

Finishing up with a Decaf at Starbucks!!!!

Nice Weekend!!!

Got a lot of balls in the air this coming week....

Let's see how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment