Donations to Discovery

Friday, July 25, 2014

Solo 6:00 am WOD at CrossFit WMD


Got up early and had something planned for the evening so decided to do a Friday repeat 6:00 am WOD which turned into a 7:00 am WOD since I slow rolled the warmup and spent time talking to my new favorite trainer, Serena, my Gorgeous Viking Woman!!!

Turned out to be a short and sweet and sweaty WOD with Heavy Front Squats as the Strength Focus - 4 x 3 at max. I ended up with 185# on that.

Then a 30 rep set of Clean and Jerk with 135#.

I figured there was NO WAY I could get 30 reps but I wasn't gonna back down in front of my Super Hero Wonder Woman Inspiration, Serena, so I manned up and dug deep and kept a disciplined and steady pace and muscled up the 30 with some pretty questionable form in 8:30.

If it hadn't been for Serena encouraging me and inspiring me with her occasional audibles, incredible physique and my occasional glance into her drop dead gorgeous dreamy eyes, I woulda said Fuck It and went back to Starbucks for another Cafe Americano.

But with Godsmack and Creed slamming in the Box, I turned an early morning Solo WOD into a Workout to Remember.


And a little video courtesy of the Queen of the Box!!!

http://youtu.be/q6Y1iFCJkJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment