Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Took the Garbage Out this Morning and Stepped in... A Puddle of Mudd!!


Saw these guys open for BuckCherry a while back and thought they were better than the headliner.

Time Management is a Concept and Practice I talk a lot about on this blog.

We are all given a finite amount of time on Earth -

Some less than others -

And despite the lifetime influence of my Fire Breathing, Money Grubbin', Bible Banging Brethren....

I think this is it....

Nothing in the Great Beyond...

No Before Life....

No After Life...

Just This Life!!!

If you sit behind a desk in that School of Thought, then the concept of getting as much as you can out of Your Daily Life should be Número Uno on your Daily To Do list!!!

Because we are all just....


Quite possibly the song with the concept that best fits my life right now....

Been Surfing a Monster Wave of Life for quite some time now....

Don't wanna go back to shore or Come Down from this Cloud!!!


Cause I don't want to come back down from this cloud
it's taken me all this time to find out what I need yeah
I don't want to come back down from this cloud
taken me all this time to find out what I need

And another good one!!!


Everyday is a new day
I'm thankful for every breath I take
I won't take it for granted
So I learn from my mistakes
It's beyond my control, sometimes it's best to let go
Whatever happens in this lifetime
So I trust in love
You have given me peace of mind
chorus:
I feel so alive for the very first time
I can't deny you
I feel so alive
I feel so alive for the very first time
And I think I can fly

Still get a case of this every once in a while....

All part of the Daily Bump and Grind!!


Looking....

Looking....

Looking...

Did I mention I have a Plan???


Gonna leave quite a few memories behind....

The key words...

Memories...

And....

Behind....


Dream Big and Then Drive to Your Dreams...


Still love this band and Scott Stapp's sound...

One of the Greatest Humanity as One songs of all time..

Need more like it!!


One, oh one,
The only way is one
I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind

Society blind by color
Why hold down one to raise another
Discrimination now on both sides
Seeds of hate blossom further
The world is heading for mutiny
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together

http://youtu.be/E0WYjqu9QwE

And on that note....

And Song....

Life awaits...

Let's Go Meet Her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment