Donations to Discovery

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Burning Thru This Thrusday!!!!


Been told I was this a lot lately...

Wanna Be Mine?

Oh My God Becky....
Look at Her Butt!

Convinced I was a Black Man in another life cause....

I like Big Butts!
I can't deny...

My #1 Goal in Life...

And Yes.... I will be your...

Don't know what possessed me....

Maybe it was the 2 Starbucks Venti' Cafe Americanos with an extra shot...

But I decided to do Fat's Fat Burner (Geez that's funny) and Rebecca and Keri's Zumba class back to back this morning at Family Fitness.

I have only one thing to say about Rebecca and Zumba....

See Korn reference above....

Cause she are one.

Any Who.... Got to Zumba with this Cool Lady named Helen who likes the fan too.

Not sure what that means but I think it means she's hot.

When I got back from Wounded Knee which is what I feel like everytime I do Zumba (but it hurts so good), I decided to take the Ribeye and Veggie RightUnders and make me a Brunch Bash!!!

Cube the steak and heavily season 2 beaten eggs with salt, pepper and cayenne....

I like where this is going!!!

Sauté the rare steak to medium...

Throw in the veggies to heat up.

Throw in the eggs and reduce heat and roll till the eggs are done.

Thin slice some strawberries and a Serrano pepper for a sweet and spicy garnish.

And plate with the ever present Muscle Elixir - Creatine and Fresca!!!

Wow.... Way to Go Wills!!!

Did I tell you I love fresh flowers....

And Scented Candles...

And Incense...

And the Perfect Bite...

And speaking of Perfect Bites...

After the Zumba Beatdown, I gotta go get my knee taped..

Hello Beautiful Bachata at BzRehab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment