Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Free Music.... Good Food.... Sorry No Lawns here!

Took a roundabout stroll down to the Railyard on Sunday.

Past the Masonic Lodge....


And the Courthouse...


to a Free Concert at the Railyard Plaza...


Monday night dinner beginning with the Standard Spring Mix base with tomatoes, radishes, strawberries and red grapes.


Protein and carbs....

Big patty of Ground Turkey Breast mix and heat up of a sliced baked sweet potatoes and some brussel sprouts.


Who wouldn't enjoy this meal.... it's beautiful, nutritious, has lots of different tastes and textures.... and was prepared in less than 10 minutes.


And for a late night snack....

How bout an open faced pastrami sandwich on sourdough bread smeared with eggplant hummus and topped with a small slice of brie cheese and tomato with olive oil and salt and pepper?


Took a stroll up the hill behind my condo to get a lay of the land.


My dad asked me about the lawns up here....

And I told him there wasn't any.... it's a desert.... grass doesn't grow here without a lot of help.

See what I mean?




One of my favorite songs of all time....


Chinese buffet time!  Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment