Donations to Discovery

Friday, June 26, 2015

Buying a little piece of happiness.... for $30

We all spend a lot of money in our lifetimes.

Some purchases are big.... Homes, Cars, TV's, Furniture.

Some are small.... Groceries, Dinner, Personal Items.

Let me relate a little Life Discovery to you.

Simple (and Inexpensive) Pleasures are the Best!

It's no big secret I love to listen to music.  I probably listen to music at least 3 - 4 hours per day.

And much of that time is through earbuds off my iPhone 4S.

I usually have some pretty good quality earbuds but a while back my Schosche earbuds failed probably because I sweated on them too much while I was on the Texas Gulf Coast.....

And I ended up buying a cheap set.

Not sure why.... was probably feeling cheap at the time.

I listened to music through those piece of shit earbuds for a month.

And then I went and bought a decent set of earbuds.

The difference in audio quality was amazing.

But more importantly, my appreciation of the music and my mood while listening to the music was through the roof.

Those new earbuds cost me $30.

I will likely get at least a hundred hours of listening pleasure out of  these earbuds.

What's the moral of this story?

There are a lot of ways to add a little piece of happiness to your day......

And most of  them are pretty cheap.

Treat yourself to those Simple Pleasures.

You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment