Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday Double Under Marathon


Looking ahead at the day - I decided I had a choice.

I could either get my ass kicked or I could kick ass.

I think you know which one I chose!

https://youtu.be/yozfeECzSrc


Sometimes you have to just get in your own head - in your own zone and decide you're gonna do this alone.

https://youtu.be/KGF9O8tGccY

Praxis was popping this morning with a full 8:15 class and an equally full 9:00 class.

www.thepraxislab.com


One rep max personal record of 175# on the strict Overhead press.

Age is just a thang!!

Strength is immortal.

Now 200 double unders is another story.

While most Praxis practitioners have them down to an art form I am still painting the house with a 4" brush!

But the stubborn side of me turned this into a near 33 minute test of Wills.

And you know which Will won.


Levels testing tomorrow. Never done it but will this year.


Will be going for Level 1.


Meanwhile back at the ranch, I rustled up a post workout meal of salmon, pan grilled baked sweet potato and a luscious salad of Romaine, carrots, tomato, squash, poblano pepper, orange bell pepper, radishes, strawberries, blueberries, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, provolone cheese, Balsamic, EVOO, salt, pepper and TJ's 21 season salute.


And if that's not enough, how about some roasted chicken breast and thigh and a Hawaiian wheat roll!

Made into open faces sliders with provolone, tomato and basil.

That's at least 60g of protein and plenty of good carbs and fat.

That's what it takes to Feed this Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment