Donations to Discovery

Friday, April 14, 2017

Let's NOT Talk about Your Sex Baby!

As anyone who reads this blog regularly knows by now, I only write about my real life experiences.

I don't make shit up.  I don't have to, cause as boring as my life is, I still encounter enough really weird or exceptional shit to write about pretty regularly.

And here's something that has happened to me on 3 first dates (well I really wouldn't call them first dates - let's just call them first encounters) with women in the last 3 months.

And as my regular readers know, my many Rules of 3 Rule, and one of those Rules of 3 states that if the same thing happens to you 3 times, it's worth noting.

So what's it all about Alfie?

This may not seem weird and inappropriate to a lot of people but to me it just struck me as odd and sent up distress flares, red flags and SOS signals each of the 3 times.

On first meetings with 3 different women, each of the women revealed significant and intimate details about their past sex lives - WHAT!!!!

Yep - you heard me right.  Now in their defense, I have been told by many people that I'm a good listener (which is really hard to believe but Hey Whatever) and maybe they feel comfortable talking to me about anything.

But Geez folks, I mean Ladies (and in some cases, that might be a stretch of vocabulary) - TMI.

I mean seriously - for all you Women out there - what possesses you to think that the guy you're with wants to hear about the fact that you've been blessed with great lovers in your life or that you only consider a man a good lover if he is "amply" outfitted.

I dunno.... maybe I'm barking up the wrong trees.  I used to think I was a pretty good 1st impression judge of character.... maybe I'm slipping.

But honestly, I have absolutely no desire to hear about the sex you had with your past husbands, boyfriends, lovers, dogs or girlfriends.

If we're gonna talk about Sex Baby, let's talk about...

You and Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g

1 comment: