Donations to Discovery

Monday, April 24, 2017

Food is Life and Life is Beautiful!

Another breakfast mix of pork chop, chicken breast, boiled egg, sauted veggies, red beans and rice, basil, avocado, almonds and pumpkin seeds.


With my torn right pec which keeps me from doing any sort of pushing motion away from my body or down, I am having to work around a lot of the common upper body exercises.


I substituted 20# wall balls for the push-ups in the strength portion and 135# rows for the pull-ups in the WOD.


Praxis is putting on a survival training course in August.

This ought to be fun!


Contrast that with Salsa classes in May and you've got a good mix!

www.thepraxislab.com


Noon meal - 5 oz of pan grilled Ahi tuna and a half a mango and a dipping sauce of Soy, Balsamic, EVOO and honey mustard.


So much of the beauty of Life is in the Food we eat.

In fact, I would submit that it is the Secret to appreciation and enjoyment of Life.

"There's nothing like a Trail of Blood to find your way back home".

"Will you swear on your life that no one will cry at my funeral?"



Cast iron skillet grilled pork chop.


This week's pan grilled veggies - sweet onion, orange bell - poblano - jalapeno peppers, carrot sticks, squash, zucchini, garlic, ginger - on the left and romaine, tomatoes and radishes on the left.

Along with 30g of protein in a protein drink at noon, this meal gets me real close to my 150g of protein per day goal.


Eat like this everyday and you won't have to worry about people crying at your funeral....

Cause you'll probably outlive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment