Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Deed is Done... Going knee to knee with Mr Pain!


Yep... This was the scene of the crime!

In the post operative visit, Dr Woods said he cut a 3/4" long bone spur off the inside back of my knee!

WTF? Is that even possible?

Got out and downed 2 cups of coffee, a coke and a fistful of crackers...

Which at that time, was better than a Fistful of Dollars!

Got home and took the 1st round of Tylenol 3 (Tylenol and Codeine)

Mr Pain sucked those MFers down and said...

"Is that all you got?"

Not sure if any principle applies here except....

Respect Mr Pain...

Listening to some bad ass War music via Godsmack Radio on iHeart thinking that might help.

Rob Zombie says it's about time to pull out the Superbeast!

So I crutched my way to the back porch and smoked 3 bowlfuls of Ft Worth Supreme pipe tobacco.

Mr Pain took that and slapped my scrawny ass...

And I realized this is just the way it's gonna be so I might as well Quit Crying Like a Bitch and just....

About that time my wonderful sister Vicki brings me a bowlful of homemade beef stew...

So I fed Mr Pain some good ole home cooking and that seemed to satisfy him a bit.

Maybe I need to stop the Tylenol 3 and give Mr Pain a fifth of sumpin sumpin....

No comments:

Post a Comment