Donations to Discovery

Friday, July 24, 2015

Random Thoughts from Random images

Me and Abba and Disco.... 

People poo poo Disco but just let them pull out Donna Summer or Cool and the Gang at any Dance Club and every swinging dick and chick jump up and start dancing.


From Abba to White Zombie.... now that's a segue with a slight gap.


After the bad week with my knee this week is a different animal....

I'm actuall feeling pretty...


Eating to Recover....

Spring Mix with Balsamic and EVOO....


Ground Turkey Breast Patty AND an Ahi Tuna Steak....

That's about 70 g of Protein for about 300 calories in that skillet.


Separate the proteins with some wilted kale....

And you got something to grow on....


Abba to White Zombie to Disturbed to Kid Rock....

I told ya I like all kinds of music!


Keeping the abs where they need to be.... with Paleo.

Yep..... finally got below 170... that's the right place to be for me.


This dude has talent and an attitude.

Kinda reminds me of me.


Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is the schizophrenic psycho (yeah)


Wholy Brontosaurus Ribeye Fred Flintstone.... WTF?

Topped on the left with sauted veggies....
On the right with Spring Mix, tomatoes and strawberries.
With a Fruit Punch Creatine - Chocolate Protein Mix on the top.
Ate 1/2 the ribeye for lunch..... saving the other half for the next meal.


When you eat like this, the results aren't random.

They're real.

I know it.... I'm living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment