Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Food and Music are a Big Part of My Life!

Been a while since I took an HEB Grocery Basket shot.

I've said several times that you win the Diet and Nutrition aka Battle of the Belt....

At the Grocery Store.

Don't Buy it and You Won't Eat it!

Lots of good stuff in this basket....

Zucchini, Squash, Raisins, Eggs, Avocadoes, Sweet Onions, Poblano Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Frozen Strawberries and Bananas, Frozen Brussel Sprouts, Spring Mix, Tomatoes, Radishes, Carrot sticks, BBQ seasoned Pork Chops, Adobo seasoned thin cut Chicken Breast, Wild Cut Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, Skim Milk, Strawberry Flakes, Fish Oil, Blueberries, Grapes, Mixed Nuts, Cabernet and Moscato Wine, Oatmeal and Cantaloupe....

That's a lot of good healthy food.


I was telling a friend of mine the other day that Jimi Hendrix was the foundation for all the music I love to listen to....


Wish they had one of these in Santa Fe NM!


Putting the food I bought to good use.... cast iron skillet grilled Poblano and Jalapeno Peppers and Yellow Squash... No Oil!


Nutribullet full of Fruit Punch Creatine and Chocolate Protein Mix, Frozen Strawberries and Bananas, Kale and Black Grapes.


This is beautiful and incredibly delicious and nutritious.


Thin cut chicken breast....


Boiled brussel sprouts....


Nope.... I'm never gonna stop eating like this.


And people wonder how I got where I am..... 


Food like this can help you do incredible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment