Donations to Discovery

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wish I could make a living at this...


A real time travel, leisure and lifestyle diary with a truly eccentric, talented 50 year old dude who loves seeing and talking food, fun, travel, exercise, food, tragedies and triumphs in life and the everyday oddities and humor in the world around us.  And food. 

I'm getting closer. I can feel it. Need to make a few phone calls and talk to the right people. 

Make it happen!!!

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Oops - I mean the Kemah Boardwalk. 


Ice Cream and a Reading....

What a Boggin!!!


Gotta love cooking in 95 deg heat....

Not!!!


One way to cool off...

Was tempted to jump in with the kids....


Instead took the adult alternative which did not work at all!!!

I'm not running...

But I'm sweating my ass off (which would be absolutely hilarious cause if I ever lost that 25# counterweight I'd fall on my face never to attain vertical state again). 

I am wet and slippery (which is cool if you're ... Never mind) but definitely disgusting if you're a 50
year old dude walking the Kemah boardwalk. 


Me and Sharkie!!!!


I love white fluffy clouds against a blue sky. 

Pass the reafer please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment