Donations to Discovery

Monday, August 6, 2012

No Zoo... Bike in a Box... Rock Bottom Round 2


Zoo was $42 and I could only be there an hour because the bike shop closed at 5 and I had to get the Red Mule back to the Hostel for the flight out tomorrow. 

So I'm back at the Rock Bottom rehydrating with a 5 beer sampler tray....

Don't worry... They're only 4 oz each. 

Think I'll take a pass this evening and just....

Relax!!!

Wow - Did I just say that?

That's something new on this trip!!!

A-Ha!!!

Another Discovery. 

2 comments:

  1. Kind of strange seeing the Red Mule all boxed up. You will owe her big time, when she gets back to Texas and the humidity. Enjoy your beer, you have definitely earned it after this day has come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Mule will get a good washing, rubdown and lube when I get back.

    Something many of us would like to have....

    Frequently.

    ReplyDelete