Donations to Discovery

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Next up... Armand Bayou Nature Center.


I like that the first word on this map is...

Discover. 

That ought to be the first word of everything....

Food, Jobs, Relationships....

What would your spouse say if the first thing you said when you woke up next them was....

"Honey - I'd like to Discover you today". 

Dunno. Probably call the loony tune pickup crew. 

Moving on....


Red tailed Hawk rehab. 


I seem to be seeing this a lot. 

Gotta be a sign. 

Ok.  I know it's a sign...

But it's gotta be a sign of a sign...

Hmmmm - Ponder.  


2 things you need to know about the Big PI....

1.  STAY OUT OF IT!!!
2.  If you don't do #1....

ZANFEL!!!!

$40 at Walmart and worth twice the price. 


Thanks - I've already eaten. 


Bayou Country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment