Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In this case it's not all about me... It's about you...


And what you think of yourself...

What am I talking about???

This little blurb from yesterday's morning post...

"I know somebody right now that says she is the only one there for her family and yet is setting herself up to be a constant burden on her family by refusing to take common sense and prescribed steps to restore her health. "

Holy Exposed Nerve Batman!!!

I have had 3 people respond to that post either directly or indirectly by personal text. 

Guess they didn't want to reveal their own insecurity on the blog via a comment. 

That's 3 out of 8.5 readers. 

Geez... That's 35%!!!!

A couple of observations...

1. It's ironic.... It wasn't even one of those people that responded that I was thinking of when I wrote that. 

2.  That's typical. The person who has the problem, who doesn't even know they have the problem (Realization is the first step to Recovery right?), likely won't even get it. Classic. 

3.  There's obviously a lot of people out there that fit this description or at least THEY THINK THEY DO!!!
Which is what counts right?

4.  This blog is called Discovery. I told you it's not just about riding a bike... 

It's about taking a Tour of Life... Your life. 

It's about assessing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and making your own decision to take on the challenge of improving yourself or not. 

Rail at me if you want. No
Problem cause I'm not the Problem. 

It's looking at you in the mirror. 

Now what you gonna do about it?

5.  Last observation. Obviously I need to do more posts like this. It's sad... It's kinda like negative media. But that's what sells and that's what garners attention...

Hell - what do I know?

I got as many problems as the rest of you. 

Whadduya say we work on it together and see what we....

Discover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment