Donations to Discovery

Monday, August 6, 2012

It happened again...

I was headin' to Broadway and 4th to catch the bus to the zoo...

And was feeling a little down...

I mean I almost cried when I had to strip everything off the Mule and just leave her standing there naked in the bike shop...

So I was shuffling down 4th with my head down...

Feeling lower than a snake's belly...

And I looked up and saw...


Yep.... You know you're about as low as you can get when you have to look up to see...


So I said What the Heck...

I'm tired....

I'm depressed....

I'm thirsty...

Might as well have...

A Beer....

Or 5 beers!!!!


Kinda like this place...

Might have to hang around Rock Bottom for awhile...

And see what comes up. 

3 comments:

  1. I tell you have a way of stumbling upon the neatest places with the greatest names or was this planned.

    ReplyDelete