Donations to Discovery

Monday, August 6, 2012

Taking Care of.... Unfinished Business!!


Mule was getting restless and wants to run a little today. 


Think we'll rip down to Tijuana and officially finish the Pacific Coast route. 

If I can, I'll take the route through Coronado Island. 

If not, I'll try to catch the ferry over later today. 

Once I return from Tijuana, I need to go by the General Delivery Post Office and pick up another Lifeproof headphone cable  they mailed me because the 2nd one has already failed. 

Then I gotta clean the Mule up and get her to a local bike shop and have her boxed up for tomorrow's flight out. 

While that's happening I'm gonna go do the SD Zoo thing. 

Then back to the bike shop, catch a cab or bus back to the Hostel with me and the boxed Mule. 

That's it....

That's the Plan. 

Now - Let's get at it!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a full day planned. But I know you will have get it all in as planned. Be careful along the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful and Drugrunner are my middle names.

    ReplyDelete