Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So how do I select my new music?


One way I expose myself to new music is by creating a station for that artist on iHeart radio....

I may hear someone on the radio or it may be a recommendation from someone - doesn't matter. 

Then I just listen to all the artists and songs that come up from that artist selection. 

In this case, it was selections generated from
an Audioslave station. 


In the next case it was a Disturbed station...


Then I go look for a Greatest Hits or Best of album for that artist on iTunes. 

In this case, I was focused on Puddle of Mudd....


Then I listen to several of the songs. 

If I like, I buy. 

Music is such an incredible soother for my soul and expander for my mind that I can't imagine being without it for any length of time.  

Anyway.... That's my take on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment