Donations to Discovery

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just call me Kid - scratch that - Old Man Rock!!!


It's funny.... I have had several attempts by people around me to gravitate toward a gentler kinder kind of music appreciation....

The latest attempt was Country.....

And while I like and enjoy Darius Rucker, Matt Nathanson, Lady Antebellum, Lee Brice, Blake Shelton, Sugarland et al....

My heart and soul is Rock...

Started with ACDC and went downhill from there...

So the next time you ask
me what My name is....

You'll Know!!!


No - that's not an album cover. That's my breakfast....

Homemade bread from the BEST BAKER IN THE WORLD - my sister Vicki, spicy hummus and a fresh
Tomato. 


And no - that's not an album cover....

Men's Health was shooting me for their cover    


Ego is not a problem with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment