Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Returning to the Scene of the Food!


Snapped these pics the other day in the Bumble Bee parking lot - pretty close to my UAV -Ultimate Adventure Vehicle - a late model Toyota Tacoma 4WD Crew Cab with a lift kit, winch and aftermarket bumpers with a bike rack and other accessories.

Only things I would change is color to Red, 6 spd auto to 6 spd manual, SWB to LWB and add a camper.

Bad Ass Rig!

If you can't get there in this.....

You don't need to be there!

On to the Food thing....

Nice chicken breast sliders on Hawaiian rolls with a stack of smoked gouda, tomato and avocado.


Yep....

Believe it or not...


I actually live here!

Walked down to my new go-to eating place -

Bumble Bee!


Was gonna get a burger and onion rings but saw this guy and his wife eating green chile stew and corn on the cob and had to reconsider....


Sometimes slow is good!


I'll show you what I got on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment