Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Only in Santa Fe!

Was walking back to my condo from my lunch at Bumble Bee's and had to stop and admire this beautiful desert garden....


I even told the guy in the orange shirt the same.... Nice Garden!


Rounded the corner and saw who was sponsoring the work and had to chuckle a bit and take a picture.....

"Dental Arts of Santa Fe" - Yep no place but Santa Fe would a dental practice be described as Dental Arts but hey - these guys that do all this cool shit with teeth are artists - right?

So more Power to them....

I said something about the whole "Dental Arts" thing to the 2nd guy who was working on the garden being careful not to say anything negative cause I figured.....

Hell - this could be the Man himself....

Turns out it was!

Super Nice and Friendly Guy - showed me the inside of his practice which was even more beautiful than the outside.... 

And I told him - "Good for You.... You are Pursuing Your Passion in Dentistry and in Art".


Santa Fe has its disadvantages.....

But it's still a pretty cool freaking place!

No comments:

Post a Comment