Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 4, 2016

In the Land Down Under the flooding is really a case of Overkill


I am up with the dawn getting woke up with strong coffee in anticipation of a long hike today with a new hiking group.

Turned on VH1 to get my morning dose of music videos and it was "Totally 80s" which takes me back to my high school (grad'd in 80) and college days (grad'd in 84). Personally I think the 80s were great especially for music.

As I was getting one eye open with the first cup of dark slurry I call coffee this Weather Channel warning cued up for Brazoria County Tx - my old stomping grounds.


And I'm sitting here at 7200' elevation in sunny and cool Santa Fe and thinking....

Man I'm glad I'm not in the Land Down Under!


I've had a lot of trouble sleeping at night over the past 6 weeks and end up waking up after 4 - 5 hours and can't go back to sleep. Probably a combination of post TKR pain, being on a pretty aggressive travel and work schedule and a case of Overkill in the Pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness!


https://youtu.be/RY7S6EgSlCI

No worries Mates!

It will all Work out.


As I in my alter ego form of Outback Willy is fond of saying....

"Get out there and Get into it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment