Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Since I'm always talking 'bout the equipment I use...

Let me introduce you to the baddest mowing machine (short of a 5' bushhog behind a 4WD 3 cyl diesel Kubota tractor) I've ever come across...

....looks like your standard run-of-the-mill self-propelled mower right?

If you can... take a closer look at the writing on the top of the mower... first of all... it's made by Troybilt... yep the guys that revolutionized the rotary tilling industry w/ the 1st mass produced rear tine tiller... so there's a rep there from way back...

2nd... notice the horsepower ... 6.75 hp ... that's not foot pounds that's Clydesdales baby... you ever heard of putting a near 7 hp motor on a 21" self propelled mower... short of a Yazoo... Man I'm really dating myself now...

... having that motor on that frame is 'bout like having a 427 Big Block in a Triumph... let's see... what did they call that now?

Oh yeah... a freakin' Shelby Cobra....

I keep the blade on this thing razor sharp & let me tell you what....

if you can walk through it...

you can cut it w/ this Troybilt 21" Tuff Cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment