Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Morning!

Man... I'm gonna have to go back on the road to get some rest...

I'm starting this post on my cell phone but will fill in the details on the blog... it's faster and easier that way... recap of yesterday and plans for today... and yes... some of it has to do with expanding horizons and Discovering America...

I'm not just gonna tool you around town on my bike while I run errands or cook for you... although that is part of it... speaking of which...

Special thanks to my sis, Diana, for submitting the pic and prep instructions for that scrumptious Cast Iron Skillet Chicken dish...another great example of inexpensive, delicious, great eats in America...

This is exactly what my blog is about... it's not just about me and some great adventure... it's about enjoying life to the fullest in everything... including delicious and healthy eating!

All readers, please do me a favor... if you have a favorite recipe-tip-info on anything that supports this theme, make a blog comment...OR...better yet

No comments:

Post a Comment