Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finishing the back yard....and thinking... there I go.... thinking again!

Yeah I know... how exciting is mulching the leaves up in the back yard...

Well it's like anything else... it's gotta be done... and believe it or not... it's part of a sound financial plan... huh?

What's he talking about?

Somewhere in the list of learnings I'll share soon is the concept / rule of...

"Take care of what you have!"

Sounds simple enough... and let me say I ain't preaching here... I'm observing... and takin' notes... for about 40 years...

Here's what I've seen...

People buy stuff... houses, cars, boats, 4-wheelers, bicycles... anything and everything....

Some stuff they need... some stuff they don't...

Oh geez don't get me started on that one... that's a different rule...

Anyway people buy stuff and they don't take care of it...

I don't get it... they want it so bad they gotta go borrow money to buy it.... they get it....

Then they don't take care of it....

Kinda like gettin' married...

Meet someone... can't live without 'em .... get married ...

...then you don't take care of 'em....

No comments:

Post a Comment