Donations to Discovery

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I almost forgot!

There was another reason I got up early this morning... beside jotting down my thoughts on HOW YOU DO A CROSS COUNTRY BICYCLE ADVENTURE....

I'm gonna ride my spare mountain bike down to the Surfside Jetties and Beach and watch the sun come up.... and check out the wildlife....

Gulls, ducks, porpoises.... people fishing.... sound of the waves crashing on the Granite Blocks that make up the jetties....

It's one of my little places of peace and solitude in my hometown area.... funny how many people that live here have never walked out to the end of the jetties....

Maybe it's not their thing.... Maybe they're missing something....

Sometimes you don't have to ride halfway across the country to have a satisfying adventure.... sometimes it's just a few miles down the road....

But you gotta....

Get Out and Get In It!

It Don't Happen Indoors!

Good Saturday Morning.... and Welcome to...

Discovering America on 2 Wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment