Donations to Discovery

Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Morning from Lake Jackson Tx!

Yep... I'm back at home... time to take care of a few things...and THINK and PLAN!

You know one of the things that keeps coming up in conversations besides the fact that I'm doing this cross country bicycle trek in winter is.... how I'm able to do it... not physically, mentally or emotionally but FINANCIALLY!

Just like a cross country bicycle trek in winter, your financial trek across the landscape of your life requires some thought, planning, sacrifice, discipline, flexibility and adjustment....

I'll fill you in on a few things I've learned, done and experienced that's got me to the point where I can take off cross country on a bicycle in winter & not have to worry about whether or not I can pay for my next meal...

What my wife & I have done over the last 12 years may surprise you in its simplicity...

...but as in all things in life it seems it's not as much the idea or plan as it is the application and consistency in ....

FOLLOWING THE PLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment