Donations to Discovery

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Different Usernames - that's a problem so....

I've got accounts on Twitter, YouTube and now Blogger.... the problem is they all have different usernames.

I'm trying to get everything to be displayed as "WillsOnWheels" as the Username or "person".  I can change my Username on Twitter but not on YouTube.....

So I had to delete my YouTube account and create a new one with Username = "WillsOnWheels"....

It'll take me 15 minutes to get the Intro video reloaded on the new account.

Once I do I'll change the link to the Intro video on the prior post.

It would have been a lot easier to have set all the accounts up at the same time, but that's not how it happened... I didn't even know I was gonna "Discover America on 2 Wheels" 2 months ago....

Such is Life.... Live and Learn.... Die and Forget it All!

No comments:

Post a Comment