Donations to Discovery

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Boxtoberfest Part 2

One of the challenges in the most difficult division, the Fire Breathers division, with the hardest workouts for the Boxtoberfest competition, was the workout they called the Stone Ladder, where increasing weight round concrete stones are lifted off the ground and placed on a platform.

The weights are 110#, 142#, 175#, 210# and 250#.  Most of these guys weighed less than 200#.  Lifting a 250# round stone off the ground and setting it up on a 3' high platform is an incredible display of strength!


The Mastermind of Praxis....


It's Squat Day!


I've got a long way to go to get to the point where I can compete in one of these competitions, but it is on my mind and in my body.

This is the kind of thing that few can do.

For those who participated, they have something to remember for the rest of their life.

I want that memory too.

No comments:

Post a Comment